Search blog

Friday 25 December 2015

"Christmas Morning" poem, Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful and blessed Holiday season, and I hope the magic of Christmas finds you all well!

I hope 2015 has been a great year for everyone and I hope 2016 will be an even better one! I also hope that you have enjoyed all the poems I've posted this year, there's lots more to come next year!
So, to end the year and to celebrate the Holidays, here is a new Christmas poem; it is also the last poem I'll be posting for 2015.  Merry Christmas everyone!!!


Christmas Morning
By: Vickram Bachan

T'was Christmas morning
when I awoke from my sleep,
I rose from my bed,
and down the stairs I began to creep.

Dreaming of Santa Claus
the night before,
Knowing that he'd come
but wouldn't use the door.

Presents were wrapped
and placed under the tree on the floor,
While wreaths were hung
on the center of the door.

The cookies and milk were gone
that I left on Christmas eve night,
As the snow began to fall
all bright shiny and white.

While the snow fell
with no end in sight,
I enjoyed the white Christmas
with delight.

Feeling happy and blessed
to be home on this day,
Celebrating the birthday
of the Man to whom we pray.


I hope you all liked this poem; it was actually written back in March. To be exact, I wrote it back on Saturday March 21 2015 at 4:52am when I couldn't sleep and had nothing else to do. I have been saving it since then and keeping it quiet, eagerly waiting for this day to share it with all of you!