Search blog

Thursday 14 January 2016

R.I.P Alan Rickman

Rest In Peace, Alan Rickman.

Today we lost one of the all time greats. Alan was a brilliant actor, best known for his many roles in movies, especially my personal favorite, Severus Snape in the "Harry Potter" series.

Like many, I did not even know Alan Rickman had cancer. Alan Rickman will truly be missed, he can never ever be forgotten. His legacy will live on forever in his amazing and brilliant work!
I had posted this poem (The Wonderful Afterlife) exactly 11 months before he died, and I couldn't help but remember and think of it when I heard the sad news.

The Half-Blood Prince himself will be missed, "Always", thank you for being our Professor Snape and bringing one of J.K.Rowling's iconic characters to life!  Farewell Alan.