Search blog

Wednesday 4 January 2017

2017 New Years poem: "My New Year Wish"

Well, here it is, as promised, better late than never right!?
This is my brand new poem and my first poem posted in 2017! I just finished it. I hope it brings courage and strength to any and all who need it. Enjoy!


 
My New Year Wish
By: Vickram Bachan
 
It's a New Year with new beginnings,
I wish everyone the best, with cheer and good tidings.
 
I hope everyone can learn to be kind to one another, that is my wish for all,
And I pray you always find light, when darkness comes to call.
 
It is my hope that all bad deeds shall not rise but fall,
and all good things shall always stand tall.
 
My wish is that there will be no need for appall,
but instead have freedom, peace, and equality for all.
 
The world can be a scary place, but don't drop the ball,
Ignore the hate, negativity, and fear, and always stand tall.
 
Receive your hearts desire, meet your goals, break down the wall,
Make your dreams and fantasies come true, accomplish them all.
 
Realize and reach your potential; always dream big and never small,
The road ahead awaits you, as your destiny calls.
 
So the very best of luck to all, I wish you good fortunes and blessings,
It's a New Year full of promise and hope for new beginnings.