Search blog

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Happy Thanksgiving 2017!

I hope everyone had a great long weekend and a very Happy Thanksgiving filled with joy, loved ones, and lots delicious food. Remember to always be thankful for what you have not just on Thanksgiving day, but everyday.  Now it's back to business today.

One of the things I am thankful for is that I have the opportunity to write and share my poetry and stories with the world!  This year I have once again been published and will be included a few special collections.

If you haven't done so yet, now is a great time to pre-order Let's Fly Away and The Stand available exclusively from The Polar Expressions Publishing shop.
Let's Fly Away features my brand new poem Unnecessary Adversity, and The Stand will feature my brand new short story The Will that Saved a Lost Soul.
Both books will be wonderful rare limited edition paperbacks and will be released in December, just in time for Christmas!  Reserve your copies today! 😊

Images courtesy of Polar Expressions