Search blog

Sunday 1 November 2015

Coming soon: "A Noble Death" poem - Remembrance Day 2015

Well, it's November 1st, which means there is just ten more days to go until Canada's annual Remembrance Day celebrations and the public debut of my famous poem "A Noble Death".  I can't wait to share this poem with the world. Many have seen this poem before ever since I wrote it back in 2010, but this will be the first time it will appear here on my blog and seen publicly by the world!
So keep an eye out for it here on Wednesday November 11, 2015.

As I will be busy at 11:00am being present at a Remembrance Day assembly, I will be posting the poem at 11:00pm sharp.


Also, I will be posting an interesting backstory about the writing and the journey of a "A Noble Death" since it's creation in 2010 right up to today! So keep an eye out for that backstory, it'll be posted here before Remembrance Day.