Search blog

Friday 18 September 2015

Story Published in "Wherever We Roam" Coming soon!

NEW short story coming soon!

Today I received some more great and very exciting news! My brand new short story, "Bring Your Pet to School Day" will be published in a brand new book titled, "Wherever We Roam" available exclusively from the Polar Expressions Publishing!


Image courtesy of Polar Expressions

"Wherever We Roam" will be a wonderful paperback/softcover book featuring short stories written by Canadians. I am honoured that my new short story is considered one of the best of the best and will be published as part of this collection.

The collection of short stories is set to be published and released in early December of this year; a great way to celebrate the holidays and end 2015!

I am very excited about this book, and I'm certain this will be a great collection of short stories which I cannot wait to read. I hope everyone will be getting a copy or two, and I hope you will enjoy and have as much fun reading my writing as I did working on it!





Remember, if you would like to get this book it is available exclusively from the Polar Expressions Publishing, and only a limited amount of quantities will ever be printed.

"Wherever We Roam" is now available for pre-order at: http://www.polarexpressions.ca/Shop.html!