Search blog

Thursday 28 December 2017

2017 Year in Review - coming soon!

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful Holiday season! The year is winding down as 2017 comes to an end. We are just three days away from 2018 and the New Year!
I must say I am looking forward to it. The last bit of 2017 was rough for me and I had to deal with a lot of nonsense the last couple of months, and at times all year. Just dealing with difficult people putting obstacles in my way, as most of you can relate to I'm sure. Life often throws unexpected things in your way and you have to deal with all sorts of people things and situations that you never expected or saw coming.

I hope the new year will be of new beginnings and changes for the better for everyone! The world needs it!

This year I am starting something new. On New Years Eve, I will be posting a year in review and all that happened in 2017; reflecting on all that happened with me, my accomplishments, my challenges, my triumphs, my gains, my loses, and so on.  Be sure to check back and check that out on Sunday December 31, 2017 for a full look back at the year that was.

Thank you for always visiting this site! I appreciate all my fans and I thank you for loving and enjoying my writing as much as I do working on it! I can't wait to continue sharing more with you all next year! You have some very exciting stuff to look forward to in 2018, so keep it locked! 😉



Remember to hit that 'Follow' button and follow me on twitter and instagram @VickramBachan