Search blog

Friday 8 December 2017

New poem published in "Let's Fly Away" - New book NOW AVAILABLE!!!

NOW AVAILABLE!!!!  Just released, just in time for the holidays! Spend your Christmas season reading these amazing newly released poems! This new collection of poetry "Let's Fly Away" features my brand new poem, "Unnecessary Adversity" which I wrote earlier this year!

Unnecessary Adversity is a poem I think just about everyone can relate to. Like the title, it's about how people cause Unnecessary Adversity for others, constantly giving them a hard time, picking on them, bullying them, being in their way, and just being difficult to them and making life difficult for them.
I often hear people say "Life isn't fair" but that's not entirely accurate, it's often the people in life that make it unfair.
I hope everyone who reads this poem can find some comfort and peace, and if they take something away from it, let it be that they know they are not alone with this problem.

Order your copy of this amazing book to read my poem, as well as other great poems!
I recently received my copies two days ago, and I can't put it down. Some absolutely incredible talent from great Canadian minds and imaginations in this book!




If you pre-ordered a copy you should be receiving it very soon. If you haven't ordered a copy yet, it's not too late. You can still get your very own copy of "Let's Fly Away" exclusively from
The Polar Expressions Publishing shop:
Click Herewww.polarexpressions.ca/Shop. and order your now! 😊



Hope you enjoy that poem!
Don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram @VickramBachan
and follow Polar Expressions @PolarExpressions